2010年10月9日土曜日

【PV】今日の学び_20101008

Private Lesson

今日のwirtingはcomputerについて。

John君に訂正してもらった英語表現。絶妙すぎるわ。。。

【News Lesson】

・I can know what is happening all over the world by searching the internet.
  × I can know to what is happening over the world by searching the internet.

・I could use this time more productively if my computer starts faster.
  × I could use this time more productively if my computer starts more faster.

・But I like waiting / to wait while my computer is starting because I can shing a song.
  × But I like waiting for starting my computers by shinging a song.

・I think it is because computers are complicated.
  × I think it because of being complecated with computers.

・Creating sentences in English can make me pull my hair out.
  × I put my hair out when I’m making sentences in English.

・I think my computer is better if it’s lighter, faster, and more comvenient!
  × I think my computer would like to better if it’s lighter, faster, and more convenient!

・I would be happy if it is instant-on, because I can use my computer sonn.
  × I would be happy if it is with instant-on, because I can use computer soon.

・I like tapping my finger on the desk. But I sometimes feel it is bothersome
  × I like tapping my finger on the desk. But I sometimes feel it is a bother…

・I think computers have become better compared to the past few years.
  × I think computers have got a lot of better thing in the past few year.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿