2010年10月13日水曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101012

English Method

Lesson56 途中から Lesson57 途中まで。

今日のポイントは「過去仮定法」ってやつですな。

・Can you imagin paying one million pounds for a fine car?
  - Yes, I can imagin paying one million pounds for a fine car.

・Do you ever close your eyes and imagine that you are in complately different place?
  -Yes, I sometimes close my eyes and imagine that I’m in a completely different place.

・What should you do when you hear a fire alarm?
  - When I hear a fire alarm, I should leave the building quicly.

・Does it seem to you that the weather will be nice tomorrow?
  - Yes, it seemes to me that the weather will be nice tomorrow.

・Does this pen seem to be worth a lot of money?
  - No, this pen doesn’t seem to be worth a lot of money.

・Which country do you think produces the best quality computers?
  - I think Japan produces the best quality computers.

・Does it seem to you that we should buy only high-quality products?
  - It seems to me that we should buy only high-quality products.

・Is it always worth paying more for top quality?
  - Yes, it’s always worth paying more for top quality.

・When something is free, how much does it cost?
  - When something is free, it costs nothing.

・How much do you think you have spent on books this year?
  - I think I’ve spent ten thousands yen on books this year.

・When do we use the second conditional?
  - We use the second conditional when we imagine an action in the present or future but we think it will probably not happen.

・What is the construction of the second conditional?
  - The construction of the second conditional is if  + past + would.

・Where would you go if you needed a train ticket?
  - If I neede a train ticket, I would go to the ticket office at the station.

・Would you be happy if you became a millionaire?
  - Yes, I would be happy if I became a millionaire.

・Will you probably see a fire in your room?
  - No, I won’t probably see a fire in my room.

・What would you do if you saw a fire in the classroom?
  - If I sawa a fire in the classroom, I would get some water.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿