2010年10月3日日曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101003

English Method

stage4 に突入!

最近このスクールが人気のためか、回線が混み合い音声が。。。の時がある。

とりあえず、Lesson42 の途中マデ。

・Are you sitting in the corner of the room?
  - No, I’m not sitting in the corner of the room.

・What’s on the corner of the street?
  - There’s a bank on the corner of the street.

・What do you take home after the lesson?
  - I take my book after the lesson.

・Do you take a big bag with you when you go to the supermarket?
  - Yes, I take a big bag with me when I go to the supermarket.

・Will you help me to carry my books if I ask you?
  - Yes, I will help you to carry your books if you ask me.

・Do you ever refuse to answer a question during the lesson?
  - No, I never refuse to answer a question during the lesson.

・What kind of course are you taking?
  - I’m taking a course in English.

・Can your friends always depend on you?
  - Yes, my friends can always depend on me.

・Is it necessary to pay when we buy something in a shop?
  - Yes, it’s necessary to pay when we buy something in a shop.

・Is it necessary to study a lot if we want to learn English well?
  - Yes, it’s necessary to study a lot if we want to learn English well.

・Will there be a map of the UK on the wall next lesson?
  - No, there won’t be a map of the UK on the wall next lesson.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿