2010年10月6日水曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101006

English Method

新進気鋭の先生とともに、Lesson46 途中から Lesson47 のラストまで。

・Can you get me a book from the next classroom?
  - Yes, I can get you a book from the next classroom.

・What makes you angry?
  - Bad weather makes me angry.

・What is your favorite drink when you get very thirsty?
  - When I get very thirsty, my favorite drink is cold water.

・Did you learn any new English words last week?
  - Yes, I learnt some new English words last week.

・Did he tell me the past form of ‘tell’.
  - Yes, he told you the past form of ‘tell’.

・Who did you speak to five minutes go?
  - I spoke to you five minutes ago.

・Did you know that Scotland is part of the UK?
  - I knew that Scotland is part of the UK.

・What did you think about this morning?
  - I thought about my English lesson this morning.

・What type of TV programmes do you like watching?
  - I like watching such TV proframmes as news, sports and music.

・Are there similar programmes on all TV channels?
  - Yes, there are similar programmes on all TV channels.

・How many different types of pasta can you get buy in the supermarket?
  - I think you can buy about ten different types of pasta in the supermarket.

・Do students have to answer a long series of questions during the lesson?
  - Yes, students have to answer a long series of questions during the lesson.

・At what age did you start school?
  - I started school at the age of six.

・What is the best age to get married?
  - I think the best age to get married is 35.

・At what age does the average student finish school in this country?
  - The average student finishes school at the age of 22 in this country.

・What is the average age of people starting work in this country?
  - The average age of the people starting work in this country is 22.

・What is tax?
  - Tax is the money that we must pay to the government.

・Do governments sometimes make stupid laws that don’t help people?
  - Yes, governments sometimes make stupid laws that don’t help people.

・Are European nations very similar to African nations?
  - No, European nations aren’t very similar to African nations, but they’re very different.

・Which nations do you think won World War Two?
  - I think the nations of Great Britain and Russia won World War Two.

・What do we call the hole in a door?
  - We call the hoe in a door a key hole.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿