2010年10月5日火曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101005

English Method

今日はお馴染みのぶっ飛ばし講師で、怒涛の如くぶっ飛ばす。

Lesson42 の途中から、…ん?Lesson46突入。

・When did Wolrd War Two start?
  - World War Two started in 1939.

・Is there peace in all the European countries at the moment?
  - Yes, there is peace in all the European countries at the moment.

・Which rooms do usually have downstairs?
  - We usually have a kitchen and a toilet downstairs.

・Do you have a washing machine in the kichen?
  - No, I don’t have a washing machine in the kichen, but I have it in the bathroom.

・Which do you think is the broadest street in your town?
  - I think the main street is the broadest street in my town.

・Did you lose any money last year?
  - Yes, I lost some money last year.

・Did you win a prize when you were a child?
  - Yes, I won a prize when I was a child.

・Do you think you will become rich or poor in the future?
  - I think I will become rich in the future.

・Do you think you will become a millionaire in the furure?
  - I think I will become a millionaire in the future.

・What did you dream about last night?
  - I dremt about sommer holidays last night.

・Are there any ruins of old castles in this country?
  - Yes, there are some ruins of old castles in this country.

・Do you dream of becoming a millionaire and living in a castle?
  - Yes, I dremt of becoming a millionaire and living in a castle.

・Are children more ploite than adults?
  - No, children aren’t more ploite than adults, but they’re less polite.

・Do you think young people dream more than adults?
  - Yes, I think young people dream more than adults.

・What did I say at the end of the lesson?
  - You said ‘Goodbye’ at the end of the lesson.

・Are you happy when somebody asks you a lot of stupid questions?
  - No, I’m not happy when somebody asks me a lot of stupid questions.

・What do we call the person who writes poems?
  - We call the person who writes poems a poet.

・What is cheesecake made from?
  - Cheesecake is made from cheese, sugar and eggs.

・How can we answer when somebody says ‘thank you’?
  - When somebody says ‘thank you’, we can answer ‘You’re welcome’ or ‘No problem’.

・Is it nice to live in a house with a beautiful view of the mountains?
  - Yes, it’s nice to live in a house with a beautiful view of the mountains.

・If we stand on the top of the mountain, do we usually have a fine view of the valley below?
  - Yes, if we stand on the top of the mountain, we usually have a fine view of the valley below.

・How do we make a cup of coffee?
  - We make a cup of coffee by putting some coffee into a cup and filling it with hot water.

・Do you agree that people must not refuse to help other people?
  - No, I don’t agree that people must not refuse to help other people.

・Do you have to remember all your friends’ phone numbers?
  - No, I don’t have to remember all your friends’ phone numbers.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿