2010年10月2日土曜日

【ET】今日の学び_20101001

English Talk

10月突入!本日もFace 2 Face Pre-intermediate を利用。

3B Job-hunting を学習。

【Grammer】

Present Continuous(現在進行形)

 We use the Present continousu for things that:
   ・are happning at the moment of speaking: Today he’s doing some gardening.
     I’m writing to tell you how it feeles to be unployed.
   ・are temporary and happening around now, but maybe not at the moment of speaking:
     Now He’s looking for his first job. I’m applying for every job I can.

Present Simple(現在形)

  We use the Present Simple for:
   ・daily routines and things we always/sometimes/never do : He reads
     the adverts in the paper every day. I never get an interview.
   ・verbs that describe states(be, want, have got, think, etc.): He needs a real job.
     People think I’m too bad.

   State verbs : believe, like, love, be, remember, understand, hate, agree, know, think…

    ・ She works in the cultural center. She’s a piano teacher.
    × She works in culture center. She’s a teacher of piano.

     ・ She works from 10 am to 10 pm every sunday.
     × Every sunday she works at 10 am to 10 pm.

      ・ She has studants ranging from 3 – 65 years old.
      × She has some student from 3 or over 65 years old.

       ・ She is so busy that she’s working overtime everyday.
       × She is so busy, she works overtime everyday.

       ・ I want to be a piano teacher because I used to learn piano.
       × I want to be piano tiacher because I used to learn piano.

       ・ When I was unemployed, I filled up an application form for a new job.
       × During I get unemployment I fill in application form for new job.

       ・ My mother is now getting unemployment benefits.
       × My mother now getting unemployment benefits.

【A day of a salesperson】

  ・Every day Kevin visits other companies and tries to sell them new procucts.

  ・CopyRight sells photocopies and printers.

  ・The company is doing well at the moment.

  ・Kevin starts work at half past eight every day.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿