2010年10月14日木曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101014

English Method

今日はベテランの女性先生と初対面。落ち着いたテンポでstage4 の最後マデ。

・Are you able to speak English without making mistakes?
  - No, I’m not able to speak English without making mistakes, but I still make some mistakes.

・Would you be able to learn three languages if you had a lot of time?
  - Yes, I would be able to learn three languages if I had a lot of time.

・Would they be able to build a bridge over a river in one day?
  - No, they wouldn’t able to build a bridge over a river in one day.

・Have you ever been able to run 42 kilometres?
  - No, I’ve never been able to run 42 kilometres.

・Are lions and tigers weak animals?
  - Lions and tigers aren’t weak animals, but they’re strong.

・Do lions usually live alone?
  - No, lions don’t usually live alone, but they live in groups.

・Is it always easy to express your thoughts exactly?
  - No, it isn’t always easy to express my thoughts exactly.

・Is it easier to express your thoughts in writing of in speaking?
  - I think it’s easier to express my thoughts in writing.

・Is Takeshita Street so noisy that it’s almost impossible to speak there?
  - Yes, Takeshita Street is so noisy that it’s almost impossible to speak there.

・Is the choice in some shops so large that we can’t make a decision?
  - Yes, the choice in some shops is so large that we can’t make a decision.

・Have you ever doubted your teacher’s words?
  - Yes, I have sometimes doubted my teacher’s words.

・If I told you I had ten million pounds, would you have any doubts?
  - Yes, if you told me you had ten million pounds, I would have some doubts.

・Who explain words if you don’t understand them?
  - The teacher explain words if I don’t understand them.

・Why do adults need to explain a lot of thing to children?
  - Adults need to explain a lot of things to children because children have to learn a lot about the world.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿