2010年10月28日木曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101028

English Method

長い長い長ーいレビュー期間が終わり、ようやくstage5へ。

ほんと長かった。飽きた。んで、Lesson61突入。

・Are you ready to take the exam at the end of Stage5?
  - No, I’m not ready to take the exam at the end of Stage5.

・How long will it take you to get ready to take the exam at the end of Stage5?
  - It’ll take me about one month to get ready to take the exam at the end of Stage5.

・How long does it take to get ready to go to work?
  - It takes me about thirty minutes to get ready to go to work.

・Which dish do you dislike most?
  - I dislike row fish most.

・Do you like choosing new clothes?
  - No, I don’t like choosing new clothes.

・Why not?
  - Because I prefer to wear my old clothes.

・In which part of the world do parents choose a husband for their daughter?
  - Parents choose a husband for their daughter in Africa.

・What per cent of people in Europe do you think are for higher taxes?
  - I think only ten per cent of people in Europe are for higher taxes.

・At what speed should we drive in down?
  - We should drive at the speed of 40 in town.

・Do you study anything else apart from English?
  - Yes, I study something else apart from English.

・What else have you brought to the classroom apart from your book?
  - I’ve brought my pen to the classroom apart from my book.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿