2010年10月9日土曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101009

English Method

今日もフレッシュな先生とともに、Lesson48 冒頭から終わりまで!

・Do you have to come here?
- No, I don’t have to come to here, but I should.

・What should do when you get hungry?
  - I should eat something when I get hungry.

・Could you paint well when you were a baby?
  - No, I couldn’t paint well when I was a baby.

・What does ‘could’ mean in that sentence?
  - ‘Could’ means ‘was able to’ in that sentence.

・Could you speak Geraman well after a course that lasts only two months?
  - No, I couldn’t speak German well after a course that lasts only two months.

・What does ‘could’ mean in that sentence?
  - ‘Could’ means ‘am not possible’ in that sentence.

・Could you write a long article about your nation for a newspaper?
  - Yes, I could write a long article about my nation for a newpaper.

・When do we use the present perfect?
  - We use the present perfect for an action in the past with a result now.

・How do we make the present perfect?
  - We make the present perfect by using ‘have’ or ‘has’ and the past pariciple.

・What do most people do in the middle of the night?
  - Most people sleep in the middle of the night.

・When you write a letter, where do you write your address?
  - When I write a letter, I write my address at the top of the letter.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿