2010年10月31日日曜日

【ET】今日の学び_20101031

English Talk

久々にFace 2 Face。

・ I’m not sure but it’s about 10 degrees in Japan.
× I’m not sure but around 10 degree in Japan.

・ I don’t like winter because I don’t want to move in the cold weather.
× Because in winter i don’t like cold, i don’t want to move in cold weather.

・ I wan born in Iwate, in the north part of Japan.
× When i was a a child i was born in Iwate, northern part of Japan

・ I have lived in Tokyo for about 10 years.
× I have lived for Tokyo for about 10 years.

・ If I study English in the morning, I think I’ll sleepy so I can’t anything.
× If i study English in the morning i feel so sleepy so i cant learn in the morning.

・ Sometimes, I work to overtime.
× I sometimes work to overtime.

・ Actually when I make a promise, I would like to fulfill them but sometimes I don’t.
× Actually when i said my promises i want to do my promise but i can’t do my prmises.

・ I have to take my car to the repair shop.
× I have to my car for repair.

【Apologies, reasons and promises】

・For apologies we often use : I’m really sorry, but I can’t / couldn’t + infinitive.
  - I’m really sorry, but I can’t see you tonight.

・For reason we ogten use : I have to / had to +infinitive.
  - I have to take a client out to dinner.

・For promises we often use : I’ll +infinitive.
  - I’ll do it now.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿