2010年10月11日月曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101011

English Method

本日一回目の授業。Lesson52 の途中から Lesson54 の途中まで。

・Are your shoes like my shoes?
  - No my shoes aren’t your shoes, but they’re different.

・Have you ever paid too much for something by mistake?
  - No, I have never paid too much for something by mistake.

・Have you heard the news about a new teacher in the school?
  - Yes, I’ve heard the news about a new teacher in the school.

・What should you do when you’re ill?
  - I should take madeicine when I feel very ill.

・Have you ever felt too ill to go to work?
  - Yes, I’ve sometimes felt too ill to go to work.

・Do you think it would be best to study English every day?
  - Yes, I think it would be best to study Englsih every day.

・Do you hope to live for more than a hundred years?
  - No, I don’t hope to live for more than a hundred years.

・Do you hope the weather will be nice tomorrow?
  - Yes, I hope the weather will be nice tomorrow.

・What words do we use to speak about future intentions?
  - We use the words ‘be going to’ to speak about future intentions.

・When are you going to come here again?
  - I’m going to come here again on Tuesday.

・When can happen when somebody is very ill?
  - When somebody is very ill, they can die.

・Do you believe in life after death?
  - Yes, I believe in life after death.

・Is death a pleasant thing to talk about?
  - No, death isn’t a pleasant thing to talk about.

・Would you like to win 1 million pounds?
  - Yes, I’d like to win 1 million pounds.

・What do we answer when somebody asks ‘Would you like some coffee’?
  - When somebody asks ‘Would you like some coffee?’, we answer ‘Yes, please’ or ‘No, thank you’.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿