2010年10月13日水曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101013

English Method

今日はgrammer lessonをはさんで、Lesson57 の途中からLesson58 の終わりまで。

・Would he come to the next lesson if he were ill?
  - No, he wouldn’t come to the next lesson if he were ill.

・Would you read this book if it were very thick?
  - No, I wouldn’t read this book if it were very thick.

・If this book cost 100 dollars, would the price be too high?
  - Yes, if this book cost 100 dollars, the price would be too high.

・Do you think prices have gone up this year?
  - No, I don’t think prices have gone up this year.

・If I offered you one thousand euros for your book, would you sell it?
  - Yes, if you offered me one thousand euros for my book, I would sell it.

・If they offered you a job in the largest factory in your town, would you like to work there?
  - No, if they offered me a job in the largest factory in my town, I wouldn’t like to work there.

・Is better quality always worth a higher price?
  - Yes, better quality is always worth a higher price.

・If you want to make a lot of money, what sould you do?
  - If you want to make a lot of money, you should go into business.

・Do you agree that some shops offer too much choice?
  - Yes, I agree that some shops offer too much choice.

・Which country do you think is a popular choice for a winter holiday?
  - I think Austria is a popular choice for a winter holiday.

・What is a group?
  - A group is a lot of people together.

・What is a team?
  - A team is a group of people who work or play a sport together.

・Do you think cars make too much noise in this street?
  - Yes, I think cars make too much noise in this street.

・Do you agree that some motorcycles are too noisy?
  - Yes, I agree that some motorcycles are too noisy.

・Do you know whether I will work tomorrow or not?
  - No, I don’t know whether you will work tomorrow or not.

・Do I sometimes ask you whether you have learnt the words from the book?
  - Yes, you sometimes ask me whether I have learnt the words from the book.

・Why do people decide to live abroad?
  - People decide to live abroad because they can find a better job.

・Is it easy to make a decision whether to work here or abroad?
  - No, it isn’t easy to make a desicion whether to work here or abroad.

・Why is too much choice sometimes a bad thing?
  - Too much choise is sometimes a bad thing because it’s difficult to make a decision.

・What am I doing?
  - You’ re turning a page of your book.

・Is the road between Shibuya and Shinjuku straight?
  - No, the road between Shibuya and Shinjuku isn’t straight, but it has many turns.

・Have we more or less finished Stage 4?
  - Yes, we have more or less finished Stage 4.

・How many people does an average plane hold?
  - An average plane holds about two handred people.

・Would you be afraid to hold a very small baby in your arms?
  - No, I wouldn’t be afraid to hold a very small baby in my arms.

・Has your country changed a lot in the last 15 years?
  - Yes, my country has changed a lot in the last 15 years.

・What’s the direction of the wind today?
  - The direction of the wind today is to the east.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿