2010年10月28日木曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101027

English Method

ん?Lesson61の途中から、Lesson64の途中まで??

どんだけぶっとばすんだろ。。

・Did your parents take you to the zoo when you were a child?
  - No, my parents took me to the zoo when I was a child.

・Whould it surprise you if you went to the zoo but there were no animals?
  - Yes, it would surprise me if I went to the zoo but there were no animals.

・Why?
  - Because there are always a lot of animals in the zoo.

・Would you come to the lesson if you felt a bit ill?
  - No, I wouldn’t come to the lesson if I felt a bit ill.

・Why not?
  - Because I wouldn’t learn much if I felt ill.

・What does ‘Vocabulary’ mean?
  - ‘Vocabulary’ means all the words that we know.

・Do you think good pronunciation is important when we speak a foreign language?
  - Yes, I think good pronunciation is important when we speak a foreign language.

・Do you hope you’ll learn English well despite its difficult pronunciation?
  - Yes, I hope I’ll learn English well despite its difficult pronunciation.

・Do you think English people would understand you well despite your Japanese accent?
  - Yes, I think English people would understand me well despite my Japanese accent.

・Is it healthy to have a bath in very hot water?
  - No, it isn’t healthy to have a bath in very hot water.

・What should we do when we want to fill the bath with water?
  - When we want to fill the bath with water, we should put the plug in and turn the tap on.

・What should we do when the bath is full?
  - When the bath is full, we should turn the tap off.

・What should we do when we finish taking a bath?
  - When we finish takling a bath, we should pull the plug out.

・Have you ever gone to work although you were ill?
  - Yes, I’ve sometimes gone to work although I was ill.

・Can people be happy although they’re poor?
  - Yes, people can be happy although they’re poor.

・If you study in the English department, who can you become?
  - If I study in the Englsih department, I can become a teacher of English.

・Do you ever get back pain?
  - Yes, I sometimes get back pain.

・How did I greet you when I came into the classroom?
  - You greeted me by saying ‘Hello’ when you came into the classroom.

・Whould you be surprised if a guy who you didn’t know greeted you?
  - Yes, I’d surprised if a guy who I didn’t know greeted me.

・What do we write on a card that we send our friends when we are on holiday in Spain?
  - We write ‘Greeting from Spain’ on a card that we send our friends when we are on holiday in Spain.

・Give me the reflexive pronouns, please.
  - The reflexive pronouns are myself, yourself, himself, herself, itself, ourselves, yourselves and themselves.

・Do you think it would be easy for you to teach yourself a foreign language?
  - Yes, I think it would be easy for me to teach myself foreign language.

・Should we be able to laugh at ourselves?
  - Yes, we should be able to laugh at ourselves.

・What do you use to do with your clothes when they get wet in the rain?
  - I have to dry my clothes when they get wet in the rain.

・What do you do if you fail an exam?
  - If I fail an exam, I take it again.

・What kind of exam do we have to take in order to get a driving licence?
  - We have to take a driving test in order to get a driving licence.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿