2010年10月12日火曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101012

English Method

0時からのレッスンは、気の合うteacherとぶっ飛ばす。

Lesson54 の途中から、Lesson56 の途中マデ。

・Do you prefer to work alone or among other people?
  - I prefer to work among other people.

・What’s the capital of Portugal?
  - Lisobon is the capital of Portugal!

・Do ladies use mirrors more often than gentlemen?
  - Yes, leadies use mirrors more often than gentlemen.

・Where did you keep your passport when you travelled abroad?
  - I kept my passport in my pocket when I travelled abroad.

・Do you think you should keep studying English?
  - Yes, I think I should keep studying English.

・Is it healthy to keep eating when your stomach is full?
  - No, it isn’t healthy to keep eating when my stomach is full.

・When do we use the first conditional?
  - We use the first conditional when we think it is possible that an action will happen in the future.

・What is the construction of the first conditional?
  - The construction of the first conditional is if + present + will.

・If you have time, will you tell us a story after the lesson?
  - Yes, if I have time, I will tell you a story after the lesson.

・Will you get thirsty if you don’t drink anything for 12 hours?
  - Yes, I’ll get thirsty if I don’t drink anything for 12 hours.

・When your friend promises to do something, do you believe her?
  - Yes, when my friend promises to do something, I believe her.

・Has anybody ever broken your heart?
  - Yes, somebody has broken my heart.

・Do you often listen to techno music?
  - Yes, I often listen to techno music.

・Do you think singers earn a lot of money?
  - Yes, I think singers earn a lot of money.

・What products does your country make?
  - My country makes such products as computers and cars.

・Is it easy to find a good job in this city?
  - No, it isn’t to find a good job in this city.

・How many people does the largest factory in this city employ?
  - The largest factory in this city employs about one thousand people.

・What do we call somebody who employs other people?
  - we call somebody who employs other people an employer.

・If you get a job, are you an employer of an employee?
  - If I get a job, I’m an employee.

・How many employees does the largest car factory in this country have?
  - The largest car factory in my country has more than ten thousand employees.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿