2010年10月10日日曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101010

English Method

本日二回目のLessonは、気の知れた若い男性。

終始陽気にLessonは進み、Lesson52の途中まで。

・Have you ever given money to poor people?
  - Yes, I’ve sometimes given money to poor people.

・Do you think women wore trousers three hundred years ago?
  - No, I don’t think women wore trousers three hundred years ago.

・Have you ever thought about going to the UK?
  - Yes, I  have sometimes thought about going to the UK.

・What are the two opposites of ‘thin’?
  - The two opposites of ‘thin’ are ‘thick’ and ‘fat’.

・Why do some dogs or cats get fat?
  - Some dogs of cats get fat because they get too much food.

・Is the glass in the window thick?
  - No, the glass in the window isn’t thick, but it’s thin.

・Do you pull the door in your room to go out?
  - No, I don’t pull the door in my room to go out, but I push it.

・Have you ever tried to stand on your head?
  - Yes, I’ve tried to stand on my head.

・Is it possible to learn a language well in two months?
  - No, it isn’t possible to learn a language well in two months, but it’s impossible.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿