2010年10月9日土曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101009

English Method

本日二度目のLesson。新進気鋭の先生とともに、Lesson 49からLesson50の途中まで。

・Do people drives on the right-hand side of the road in England?
  - No, people drives on the right hand side of the road in England, but they drive on the left-hand side.

・What colour are the lights on the back of a car?
  - The lights on the back of a car are red.

・Do you think girls cry more often than boys?
  - No, I don’t think girls cry more often than boys.

・Do you ever think you’ve had enough of studying English?
  - No, I never think I’ve had enough of studying English.

・Do you agree that in many countries people have had enough of paying high taxes?
  - Yes, I agree that in many countries people have had enough of paying high taxes.

・Have you read anything interesting this week?
  - Yes, I have read something interesting this week.

・Have I just stood up?
  - No, you haven’t just stood up, but you’ve just sat down.

・What’s the farthest you have run?
  - The farthest I’ve run is 10 kilometres.

・Have I just gone out of the room?
  - No, you haven’t just gone out of the room, but you’ve just come into the room.

・Are there flower sellers at the market near your flat?
  - Yes, there are flower sellers at the supermarket near my flat.

・Do you think that something good will happen to you at the weekend?
  - Yes, I think that something good will happen to me at the weekend.

・Are you happy when you want to win a prize but it doesn’t happen?
  - No, I’m not happy when I want to win a prize but it doesn’t happen.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿