2010年11月30日火曜日

【PV】今日の学び_20101130

Private Lesson

ラフマニノフを聴きながら…、TOEIC明けのLessonはまずこれから。

- Sleep means good health to me.
× Sleep means to me that I spend my life to be health.

- I only had very short sleep 2 or 3 years ago because of my job.
× My sleeping was very short 2 or 3 years ago because of my job.

- I usually slept on the floor of my office where I used to work.
× I have usually slept on the floor of my office that I used to work.

- I feel sleepy.
× I feel sleeping.

- But my best friend is a babysitter so that I can hear/listen about her babysitting exprience.
× But my best friend is a babysitter so that I can here her experience.

- The bad thing is that I have to take care of them all the time.
× The bad thing is that I have to take care of them anytime.

- I don’t also feel like having my own babies, to be honest.
× I don't also feel like having my babies, to be honest.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿