2010年11月6日土曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101106

English Method

変わらずペースでLesson71をクリア。

・When do we use the past continuous?
  - We use the past continuous for a continuous action at a particular time in the past.

・Give me an example with a particular time in the past, please.
  - I was cleaning my kitchen on Saturday evening.

・When do we use the past contenuous plus the past simple?
  - We use the past continuous plus the past simple when one action happened during another action in the past.

・When do we use ‘when’?
  - We use ‘when’ before the past simple.

・What were you doing when I came into the room?
  - I was talking to my friend when you came into the room.

・When do we use ‘while’?
  - We use ‘while’ before the past continuous.

・What did I do while she was answering that question?
  - You sat down while she was answering that question.

・When do we use the past continuous plus the past continuous?
  - We use the past continuous plus the past continuous when two actions were happening at the same time in the past.

・Were you talking to anybody while you were coming to school today?
  - No, I wasn’t talking to anybody while I was coming to school today.

・Am I walking towards the windows?
  - No, you aren’t walking towards the whiteboad, but you’re walking towards the door.

・How many kilometers are there in a mile?
  - There are 1.6 kilometers in a mile.

・How far away is the bus station?
  - The bus station is half miles away.

・Can you speak perfect English now?
  - No, I can’t speak perfect English yet.

・What do teachers write on the blackboad with?
  - Teachers write on the blackboad with chalk.

・What happenes to water in a lake in winter?
  - Water in a lake changes to ice in winter.

・Why is it dangerous to walk on ice?
  - It’s dangerous to walk on ice because we can fall down.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿