2010年11月7日日曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101107

Englsih Method

今日は新入りの先生とともにレッスン。

相変わらずテンションが高くてGood。Lesson72終わらす。

・What do teachers in this school need to do constantly?
  - Teachers in this school need to ask questions constantly.

・What would you do if your body temperature rose suddenly?
  - If my body temperature rose suddenly, I’d go to the doctor.
  - Because I would need the doctor’s help.

・Do you usually fail to answer my questions?
  - No, I don’t usually fail to answer your questions, but I succeed in answering them.

・What would you do if you failed to go to an important meeting?
- If I failed to go to an important meeting, I would call that person to say sorry.

・Why do some people succeed in business more than others?
  - Some people succeed in business more than others because they have better ideas.

・What’s the key to success in learning a language?
  - The key to success in learning a language is to study regularly.

・Why do we have to wear a seat belt in the car?
  - We have to wear a seat belt in the car so we are safer if we have an accident.

・What’s the most useful thing that you own?
  - I think my computer is the most useful thing that I own.
  - Because I can do everything by usuing it.

・Do you think it’s important to own many things?
  - No, I don’t think it’s important to own many things.
  - Because the most important thing is to be happy and healthy.

・Do you think you could throw a ball father than I could?
  - No, I don’t think I could throw a ball father than you could.

・Did you thow anything away last week?
  - Yes, I threw something away last week.
  - I threw away old books.

・Have you ever thrown a useful thing away by mistake?
  - Yes, I have thrown a useful thing away by mistake.

・Do passive people succeed at work?
  - No, passive people seldom succeed at work.

・Is it better to be passive in most situations in life?
  - No, it isn’t better to be passive in most situations in life, but it’s better to be active.
  - Because passive people can’t change a difficult situation.

・Who would you ask for help if you were in a difficult situation?
  - I’d ask my parents for help if I were in a difficult situation.
  - Because I know they will always help me.

・Is the influence of television on children always good?
  - No, the influence of television on children isn’t always good.
  - Because some films show bad people.

・Does the weather have a strong influence on you?
  - Yes, the weather has a strong influence on me.

・Does fashion influence the kind of clothes that you choose?
  - Yes, fashion influences the kind of clothes that I choose.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿