2010年11月27日土曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101127

English Method

道は遠いか険しいか…。TOEIC前日の2レッスン、1回目。

・Why should we knock before entring a room when the door is closed?
  - We should knock before entering a room when the door is closed because we could surprise someone.

・Do you always tell the truth?
  - Yes, I always tell the truth.
  - Because I try not to tell lies.

・Do you ever tell lies?
  - Yes, I sometimes tell lies.
  - Because I can’t tell the truth.

・Why do we all tell a lie evey now and again?
  - We all tell a lie every now and again because it makes life easier.

・Do you think women look good with long hair?
  - Yes, I think women look good with long hair.

・When you get into a train or a bus, would you like to sit next to a person who looks mad?
  - No, when I get into a train or a bus, I wouldn’t like to sit next to a person who looks mad.

・Would you get mad if somebody woke you up in the middle of the night?
  - Yes, I’d get mad if somebody woke me up in the middle of the night.

・Do you think learning English even though some parts of the book are rather difficult?
  - Yes, I like learning English even though some parts of the book are rather difficult.

・Are there people on your country who don’t even have enough money for food?
  - Yes, there are people in my country who don’t even have enough money for food.

・Would you still believe your friend even though he told a lie once?
  - Yes, I would still believe my friend even though he told a lie once.
  - Because he only mad a mistake once.

・Do you think that what works in theory will always work in practice?
  - No, I don’t think that what works in theory will always work in practice.
  - Because in practice there are always new ploblems.

・Give me an example of something that works well in theory but doesn’t work in practuce.
  - An example of something that works well in theory but doesn’t work in practice is studying a foreign language at home without a teacher.

・Do teachers have to know both the theory and the practice of language teaching?
  - Yes, teachers have to know both the theory and the practice of language theaching.

・Give me a sentence with the word ‘however’ , please.
  - I tried studying hard, houever, I couldn’t get high scoa in the exam.

・If you want to travel to China, which countries would you go through?
  - If I wanted to travel to China, I’d go through Korea.

・Do you agree that most people succeed in life through hard work?
  - Yes, I agree that most people succeed in life through hard work.

・How would you feel if you committed a crime?
  - If you committed a crime, I’d feel guilty.

・Why are criminnal arrested?
  - Criminnal are arrested because they might commit more crimes in the future.

・If a criminal attacked you, would you try to fight him?
  - Yes, if a crimminal attacked me, I’d try to fight him.

・Is it a serious crime to have a gun without permission?
  - Yes, it’s a serious crime to have a fun without permission.

・Can having a gun without permission have serious consequences?
  - Yes, having a gun without permission have serious consequences.
  - For example, you can be arrested.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿