2010年11月3日水曜日

【PV】今日の学び_20101103

Private Lesson

ひと波乱あったPrivate Lessonも通常再開。

先週送ったクレームメールが響いたのか、やたら気を遣ってくれるJohn…。

It’s OK. I think you are one of best teacher who I have met before!

【Rules for Linking】

Linking Consonant to Vowel
  ・hold on : “whole Don”
  ・I like it : “I lie kit”
  ・deep end : “depend”
  ・get up late : “get a plate”
  ・picked out : “pick doubt”
  ・this guy : “the sky”

Linking Consonant to Same Consonant
  ・She speaks Spanish : “She speak Spanish”
  ・turned down : “turn down”
  ・help Paul : “help all”
  ・well lit : “well it”
  ・black cat : “black at”
  ・foreign name : “foreign aim”

Linking Vowel to Vowel
  ・go out : “go – wout”
  ・How are you? : “how ware you”
  ・I am : “I yam”
  ・they are : “they yare”

LInking Vowels Within a Word
  ・client : “cli  y ent”
  ・science : “sci y ence”
  ・serious : “seri y ous”
  ・quiet : “qui y et”
  ・appreciate : “appreci y ate”
  ・museum : “muse y um”
  ・cooperate : “co w operate”
  ・diet : “di y et”
  ・furious : “furi y ous”

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿