2010年11月11日木曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101111

English Method

深夜のレッスンを振り返ると、何やったっけ?と思ってしまう。

…何やったっけ?

・Do you ever need to borrow money from your friend.
  - No, I never need to berrow money from my friends.

・Would I heve to borrow a book from a student if I forgot to bring mine?
  - Yes, you would have to borrow a book from a student if you forgot to bring yours.
  - Because you read questions from the book.

・Would you lend me your pen if I needed it?
  - Yes, I’d lend you my pen if you needed it.

・If you borrow money from your friend, do you always return it on time?
  - Yes, if I borrow money from my friends, I always return it on time.
  - Because I may lose a friend if I don’t.

・Have you ever forgotten to return something that you’ve borrowed?
  - Yes, I’ve sometimes forgotten to return something that I have borrowed.

・Are parents angry if their children don’t return home on time?
  - Yes, most parents are very angry if their children don’t return home on time.

・When you don’t have your own pen, what do you have to do?
  - When I don’t have my own pen. I have to borrow one.

・Would you lend me your book if I forgot to bring my own?
  - Yes, I’d lend you my book if you forgot to bring your own.
  - Because I need it during the lesson.

・Should you say sorry when something is your fault?
  - Yes, you should say sorry when something is your fault.

・Whose fault is it if a student fails an exam?
  - It’s usually the student’s fault if he or she fails an exam.

・Is it easier to see somebody else’s faults than your own?
  - Yes, it’s easier to see somebody else’s faults than your own.
  - Because we like to think we have no faults.

・Do you return things to the shop when they’re faulty?
  - Yes, I return things to the shop when they’re faulty.
  - Because they should be faultless.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿