2010年11月23日火曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101123

English Method

よーやくStage5のレビューが終わり、Stage6へ!

Lesson80の途中まで。

・Would you let me use your pen if I asked you?
  - Yes, I’d let you use my pen if you asked me.

・Does the law let people avoid paying taxes?
  - No, the law doesn’t let people avoid paying taxes.

・If you owed a cosmetic company, would you earn a lot of money?
  - Yes, if I owed a cosmetic company, I would earn a lot of money.
  - Because, the cosmetic industry is developing fast nowadays.

・Is great care necessary when you choose a used car?
  - Yes, great care is necessary when you choose a used car.
  - Because you could buy a very bad car.

・Do you think most companies care about their workers?
  - Yes, I think most companies care about their workers.
  - By paying for their holidays, for example.

・Do you care what strangers think about you?
  - No, I don’t care what strangers think about me.
  - Because I don’t care about strangers generally.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿