2010年11月1日月曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101101

English Method

今日もはりきってDME。Lesson65の途中から、Lesson67の途中まで。

・If you promise to do something as soon as possible, what does it mean?
  - If you promise to do something as soon as possible, it means we’ll do it as quickly as we can.

・If you say I’ll buy a car at once, when will I do it?
  - If you say you’ll buy a car at onece, you’ll perhaps do it today or tomorrow.

・Why do so many paople die in road accidents in your country?
  - So many people die in my country because our roads are narrow and we have too many cars.

・Would you be surprised if we met by accident at the airport in Paris?
  - Yes, I would be surprised if we met by accident at the airport in Paris.

・What’s the difference between a briefcase and a suitcase?
  - We take a briefcase to work, but we take a suitcase on holiday.

・Would you be lucky if you lost 1,000 pounds in the street but somebody found it and returned it to you?
  - Yes, I would be lucky if I lost 1,000 pounds in the street but somebody found it and returned it to me.

・Why do people make shopping lists before going shopping?
  - People make shopping lists before going shopping so they don’t forget what to buy.

・Why do people write thing down in a diary?
  - People write things down in a diary so they remember to do them.

・Who reminds you about important things that you have to do?
  - I remind myself (No one reminds me) about important things that I have to do.

・Do you write things down in a diary to remind you to do them?
  - Yes, I write things down in a diary to remind me to do them.

・Are roads becoming safer in your country?
  - Yes, roads becoming safer in my country. Because they’re building broader roads.

・Do drivers in this reagion of Japan need to use winter tyres?
  - Yes, drivers in this reagion of Japan need to use winter tyres.
  - Because there’s a lot of snow and ice on the roads in winter.

・How long do you think it would take you to change a wheel if you had a flat tyre?
  - I think it would take me perhaps 30 minutes to change a wheel if I had a flat tyre.

・If you saw a lady trying to change a wheel, would it be kind to stop and help her?
  - Yes, if I saw a lady trying to change a wheel, it would be kind to stop and help her.

・Do you keep both hands on the wheel when you drive?
  - Yes, I keep both hands on the wheel when I drive.

・Do you like to remain in bed for some time when you wake up?
  - Yes, I like to remain in bed for some time when I wake up.

・How long will you remain in the classroom after the lesson finishes?
  - I will remain in the classroom after the lesson finishes.

・Do you usually get up immediately after you wake up?
  - Yes, I usually get up immediately after I wake up.

・What would you do if you saw an accident in the street?
  - If I saw an accident in the street, I would call the police immediately.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿