2010年11月10日水曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101110

English Method

Lesson74のgrammer lessonにてこずる。。。段々難しくなってくし。。

・Is this book being read now?
  - Yes, that book is being read now.

・Are any new houses being buit in your town?
  - Yes, some new houses are being built in my town.

・Has this classroom been cleaned today?
  - Yes, this classroom has been cleaned today.

・Were you asked questions in English last week?
  - Yes, I was asked questions in English last week.

・Was this room being cleaned when you came here?
  - Yes, this room wasn’t being cleaned when I came here.

・Will you be prepared for Exam 5 soon?
  - Yes, I’ll be prepared for Exam 5 soon.

・Can you be kicked by a horse if you stand behind it?
  - Yes, I can be kicked by a horse if I stand behind it.

・Should usuless thing be thrwon away?
  - Yes, useless things should be thrown away.

・do you think your country might be attacked by an enemy?
  - Yes, I think my country might be attacked by an enemy.

・What ought you to do if you want to be certain of passing an exam?
  - If I want to be certain of passing an exam, I ought to study hard.

・Do you agree that certain people have so weak a character that it’s difficult for them to succeed in life?
  - Yes, I agree that certain people have so weak character that it’s difficult for them to suceed in life.

・Do you think that certain questions in this book are too long?
  - Yes, I think that certain questions in this book are too long.

・Could you pass an exam if you were only partly prepared?
  - No, I coudn’t pass an exam if I were only partly prepared.

・Do you agree that we buy certain products partly because we are influenced by TV?
  - Yes, I agree that we buy certain products partly because we are influenced by TV.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿