2010年11月9日火曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101109

English method

Lesson73の途中からLesson74の途中まで!

Passove voice(受身)登場!

・Would a long train journey to China be interesting?
  - No, a long train journey to China wouldn’t be interesting.
  - Because it would be too long.

・Are there a lot of nice paths around this city?
  - Yes, there are a lot of nice paths around this city.

・Would you are on holiday by the sea, do you like walking along a path by the coast?
  - Yes, when I’m on holiday by the sea, I like walking along a path by the coast.

・Is more pleasant to jog along a quiet path or along a noisy road?
  - It’s more pleasant to jog along a quiet path than along a noisy road.

・Do you take your time when you have plenty of time?
  - No, I don’t take my time when I have plenty of work, but I hurry.

・Can most people work well when they’re in a hurry?
  - No, most people can’t work well when they’re in a hurry.
  - Because they make more mistakes.

・Do you like doing things in a hurry?
  - No, I don’t like doing things in a hurry.
  - Because I don’t like making mistakes.

・How do you prepare for the exams?
  - I prepare for the exams by studying from the book and learning words.

・Do you prepare a lot for a long journey?
  - Yes, I prepare a lot for a lon journey.

・When do we use the passive voice?
  - We use the passive voice when the subject of the sentence is not important or not very interesting.

・What do we use to make the passive voice?
  - We use ‘to be’ and the past participle to make the passive voice.

・Which word shows the tense of the passive sentence?
  - The word ‘to be’ shows the tense of th passive sentence.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿