2010年11月13日土曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101113

English Method

馴染みの男性teacherと。落ち着くわー。

・Do people often banks large amounts of money nowadays?
  - Yes, people often owe banks large amounts of money nowadays.
  - Because credit cards are very popular nowadays.

・Do we need to learn a large number of words if we want to speak English well?
  - Yes, we need to learn a large number of words if we want to speak English well.

・What’s your greatest wish?
  - My greatest wish is to spend my holiday in Portugal.

・If it were my birthday today, what would you do?
- if it were your birthday today, I would wish you a happy birthday.

・Would you like to spend the whole summer by the sea?
  - No, I wouldn’t like to spend the whole summer by the sea.
  - Because I don’t like sun burning.

・Do most people believe that an open exchange of ideas is always good at work?
  - Yes, most people believe that an open exchange of ideas is always good at work.

・When two good friends meet each other after a long time, what do they do?
  - When two good friends meet each other after a long time, they exchange greetings and news.

・Do you think the exchange rate for the US dollar will rise of fall next year?
  - I think the exchange rate for the US dollar will fall next year.

・Do you believe that you will finally succeed if you work hard?
  - Yes, I believe that you will finally succeed if you work hard.

・Do you agree that people need wisdom as well as experience in order to succeed in a top job?
  - Yes, I agree that people need wisdom as well as experience in order to succeed in a top job.

・If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
  - If I could live anywhere, I’d live in Portugal!

・Do you read the notices on the boad in the school?
  - Yes, I read the notices on the boad in the school.
  - Because there is some important information.

・What are the notices about?
  - The notices are about lesson times.

・What’s the first thing that you notice when you meet somebody for the first time?
  - The first thing that I notice when I meet somebody for the first time is their faces.

・Did you notice whether I said Hello in Italian of in English at the beggining of the lesson?
  - Yes, I noticed that you said Hello in English at the beggining of the lesson.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿