2010年11月14日日曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101114

English Method

長きに渡ったLesson5が終了。まあこれからテストやらレビューやらあるけれど。

もうちょいでDEMも半分終了。

・Can you give me an example of a country with good living standards?
  - Yes, I can give you an example of a country with good living standards. For example, it’s Japan.

・Is real life sometimes stranger than fiction?
  - Yes, real life is sometimes stranger than fiction.

・Are your town and the capital connected by good train services?
  - Yes, my town and the capital connected by good train services.

・Why isn’t computer without an Internet connection very useful nowadays?
  - A computer without an Internet connection isn’t very useful nowadays.
  - Because we can find so much useful information on the Internet.

・When do we use the futuer continuous?
  - We use the future continuous for a continuous action at a particular time in the future.

・What will you be doing at this time tomorrow?
  - I will be working at this time tomorrow.

・What’s the height of this room in meter?
  - The height of this room is 3 meter.

・Are you the same height as most people in the classroom.
  - Yes, I’m the same height as most people in the classroom.

・Do you think more people have a weight problem now than in the past?
  - Yes, I think more people have a weight problem now than in the past.

・Do you like to be surrounded by many people?
  - Yes, I like to be surrounded by many people.

・What does it mean when we say that a cinema is crowded?
  - When we say that a cinema is crowded, it means there are a lot of people there.

・Do you ever worry about what may happen to you in the future?
  - Yes, I’ve sometimes worry about what may happen to me in the future.

・Do you agree that we shoudn’t worry about things that we can’t change?
  - Yes, I agree that we souldn’t worry about things that we can’t change.

・What’s the difference between a stranger and a foreigner?
  - The difference between a stranger and a foreigner is a person who comes from another country.

・Would you like to marry a foreigner?
  - Yes, I’d like to marry a foreigner.
  - Because I would like to live abroad.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿