2010年11月6日土曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101106

English Method

音声の質が悪い中、なんとかLesson70をやり終える…。

・Have you ever caught a train at the last moment?
  - Yes, I’ve caught a train at the last moment.

・What’s the most common drink in your country?
  - I think coffee is the most common drink in my country.

・Would a mixture of orange juice and red wine be a nice drink?
  - No, a mixture of orange juice and red wine wouldn’t be a nice drink.

・At what temperature does water boil?
  - Water boils at 100 degrees Celsius.

・How long does it take to boil an egg?
  - It takes five minutes to boil an egg.

・Are there many houses for sale in this area?
  - Yes, there are many houses for sale in this area.

・Why are sales very important to a company?
  - Sales are very important to a company because they bring money into the company.

・What’s the name of the company that provides you with the Internet?
  -The name of the company that provides me with the internet is Emobile.

・Does the school provide you with the books that you need to study?
  - The school provides me with the books that I need to study.

・Can you remember the title of a book which you read as a child?
  - Yes, I can remember the title of a book which I read as a child.

・What do we call a king’s wife?
  - We call a king’s wife a queen.

・Do you think the grammar in this book is clear enough?
  - Yes, I think the grammar in this book is clear enough.

・Are newspaper articles about your country’s economy always clear to you?
  - Yes, newspaper articles about my country’s economy always clear to me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿