2010年11月2日火曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101102

English Method

テキストの4、5、6巻を購入!…どんどん難易度が上がっていく…。終わりは近い?

ということで、今日はLesson67の途中から、Lesson68の途中まで。

・What words do we use for a posibility?
  - We use may and might for a posibility.

・Will you believe me if you think that what I’m saying may not be true?
  - No, I won’t believe you if I think that what you’re saying may not be true.

・Do you think we may be able to travel to other poanets in a few years’ time?
  - Yes, I think we may be able to travel to other planets in a few years’ time.

・What happens to a person if they murder somebody?
  - A person goes to prison if they murder somebody.

・Why might a person murder another person?
  - A person might murder another person because the thinks that he is in danger.

・Is it safe to ride a bicycle at night without lights?
  - No, it isn’t safe to ride a bicycle at night without lights, but it’s dangerous.
  - Because drivers may not see you.

・Do you think digging the garden in spring is a nice thing to do?
  - Yes, I think digging the garden in spring is a nice thing to do.

・Do you prefer hot coffee rather than a cold drink when you get up early in the morning?
  - Yes, I prefer hot coffee rather than a cold drink when I get up early in the morning.

・How often do you pay a visit to the dentist?
  - I pay a visit to the dentist once a year.

・When do we use ‘already’?
  - We use ‘already’ when something has finished.

・When do we use ‘still’?
  - We use ‘still’ when something is happening at the moment.

・When do we use ‘yet’?
  - We use ‘yet’ when something hasn’t finished of hasn’t happened.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿