2010年11月14日日曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20101114

English Method

Lesson5も大詰め。Lesson78終わらす!

・Which is the most agricultural area of your country?
  - I think the north is the most agricultural area of my country.

・When you want to buy something, do you compare different products before choosing one?
  - Yes, when I want to buy something, I compare different products before choosing one.
  - Because it hepls me choose the best one.

・Is it always easy to make a comparison between two products in a shop?
  - No, it isn’t always easy to make a comparison between two products in a shop.
  - Because the products aren’t usually similar enough.

・Do you hope to have your own tiny house on the coast one day?
  - Yes, I hope to have my own tiny house on the coast one day.

・Do you hope you’ll somehow pass the Stage 5 exam pr are you sure you will pass it?
  - I’m sure I will pass the Stage 5 exam.

・Do you think the industry in your country will develop within the next ten years?
  - Yes, I think the industry in my country will develop within the next ten years.

・Do you agree that the development of industry is more important than the development of agriculture?
  - Yes, I agree that the development of industry is more important than the development of agriculture.

・Do you think your country should develop its industry or agriculture?
  - I think my country sohuld develop its industry.
  - Because industry can give people more jobs.

・Do you think a lot will change in your life within a year?
  - Yes, I think a lot will change in my life within a yar.
  - I hope I will change my job.

・Why do we have to listen to the same tunes on the radio every day?
  - We have to listen to the same tunes on the radio every day becaue radio station think we only want to listen to the same songs every day.

・Do you think the standard of service in restaurants is better today than compared to 20 years ago?
  - Yes, I think the standard of service in restaurants is better today than compared to 20 years ago.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿