2010年9月15日水曜日

【PV】今日の学び_20100925

Private Lesson

友人が語学留学でオーストラリアに発った。

いいなぁ、生きた英語。

こちらは日本で英語を学ぶ日々。

【News Lesson】

・Do you worry about food prices?
  - Yes, I fear about raising food prices.
  × Yes, I fear raising food prisec.

・Which food would you like to buy but can’t .
  - I would like to buy foods without chemicals.
  × I would likd to buy foods without chemical compound.

・Why are there so many foods shortages in the world?
  - I think major developments in the world have caused food shortages.
  × I think major developments has bringing on food shortages.

・Are there any food problems in your country?
  - In Japan, self-sufficiency raito has been declining year by year.
  × In Japan, self-sufficiency raito has been declining year after year.

・Which food would you still buy even if it really increased in price?
  - I would still buy coffee even if it increased in price. I can’t live without coffee.
  × I would still buy some cofeee. I can’t live without coffee.

最近の食料危機について。

これは!文章つくるの難しかったー。。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿