2010年9月25日土曜日

【eTOC】今日の学び20100925

English Teacher On Call

TOEIC Lessonとあわせて、フリートークを少しばかり。

【今日の出来事】

・I worked until 6 p.m.

・It’s colder this week than last week.

・I like dry season more than cold season.

・I haven’t been to any tropical islands, yet but I went to Portugal before.

・What did you think about Portugal?

・I liked it because of some beautiful cities and nature. People are kind. Although, I couldn’t speak Portuguese but they could understand me by my gestures.

・I don’t have enough money to travel to Portugal but I want to fo back there someday.

・I’m opening the new lesson for tonight.

・I learned how to use WH words in short conversations.

・When will our lesson start?

・Why did you choose the color red?
  - I chose it because I liked it.

・Where is your hometown?
  - It is in North Japan.

・Do you want something to eat?
  - Yes, I do. I want to eat some cookies and a cup of coffee.

・Yes, I can but I rerely drive in Tokyo.

・Does your mother visit you?
  - No, she doesn’t. but she has been here once.

・Will you watch Harry Potter’s new episode?
  - Yes, I will.

・Is it an example of a choice question?
  - Yes, it is.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿