2010年9月25日土曜日

【ET】今日の学び_20100924

Egnlish Talk

Face 2 Face のpre-intermediate、
本日は3Aの Getting qualified についてtalking.

いつもながら、この本の細かい部分はいいなと思う。

【Pronounciation】

・colleagues – ko’ligs

・examiner – ig’za’mi’ner

・auxilliary – og’zil’ya’ri

・You have to work very hard. → have to

【Grammer】

It was a rainy day, so I couldn’t go out.
  × It was too rainy day so I couldn’t go out.

・But I don’t have a permanent job.
  × But I’m not get a permanent job.

・We argued every day.
  × We have aregue every day.

・I need to change my job in spring.
  × In spring, I need change my job.

・I was trained for a month in my present job.
  × In my job, I was trained for a month.

・I don’t have any sickness.
  × I don’t have ill.

・Maybe taxi drivers have to take examinations.
  × Maybe taxi drivers have take examination.

・When I got my driver’s license, I was nervous to drive down the street.
  × When I got my driver’s license, I was so nervouse to drive street.

・Most people can get their driver’s license after 3-4 months.
  × Most of people can get their driver’s license for 3-4 months.

・I’d like a good salary.

・I’d like job security.

・I’d like a job with flexible working hours.

・I’d like a job with on-the-job training.

・It was necessary to do this in the past.

【Tips!】

・He’s got a job as a cleaner.
  × He’s fot a work as a cleaner.

・He’s looking for work.
  × He’s looking for a work.

・ I work in London.
   × I job in London.

I’v got to work tonight. = I have to work tonight.

・Do you have to work tonight? = Have you got to work tonight?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿