2010年9月14日火曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20100914

English Method

今日は実に、深夜0時から。

今日のTeacherもぶっ飛ばし系。

Lesson22の途中から、一気にLesson24へ突入。

・Is ‘apple’ countable?
  - Yes, ‘appele’ is countable.

・Is ‘salt’ uncountable?
  - ‘salt’ is uncountable.

・Is ‘pasta’ countable?
  - No, ‘pasta’ isn’t countable, but it’s uncountable.

・Is she bad at learning English?
  - No, she isn’t bat at learning English, but she’s good at learning English.

・Are there many people in a small village?
  - No, there aren’t many people in a small village, but there are few people.

・Are there few words in this book?
  - No, there aren’t few words in this book, but there are many words.

・Do you eat much fish?
  - No, I don’t eat much fish, but I eat little fish.

・Does he speak little?
  - No, he doesn’t speak little. but he speals much.

・Are there more people in a city than in a town?
  - Yes, there are more people in a city than in a town.

・Do you eat more meat than fish?
  - No, I don’t eat more meat than fish.

・Are there more people in a village than in a town?
  - No, there aren’t more people in a village than in a town, but there are fewer people.

・Do you eat fewer apple than pears?
  - No, I don’t eat fewer apples than pears, but I eat more apples.

・Do you eat less meat than fish?
  - No, I don’t eat less meat than fish, but I eat more meat than fish.

・Do you drink more cherry juice than apple juice?
  - No, I don’t drink more cherry juice than apple juice, but I drink less cherry juice.

・Who drinks the most tea in youre family?
  - My mother drinks the most tea in my family.

・Who eat the most food in your family?
  - My brother eats the most food in my family.

・Who reads the fewest books in your family?
  - My father reads the fewest books in my family.

・Who has the least money in your family?
  - My mother has the least money in my family.

・I think English food is good. What do you thinl?
  - I don’t think English food is good.

・Give me examples of vegetables, please.
  - For example, carrots and potatoes are vegetables.

・What are the possessive adjectives?
  - The possesive ajectives are my, your, his, her, its, our, your, and thir.

・When we use the possesive adjectives?
  - We use the possessive adjectives before a noun.

・What are the possessive pronouns?
  - The possessive pronouns are mine, yours, his, hers, its, ours, yours and theirs.

・When we use the possessive pronouns?
  - We use the possessive pronouns without a noun.

【point!】

・We use ‘many’ and ‘few’ with countable nouns.
  - There are many people here. There are few people in the classroon.

・We use ‘much’ and ‘little’ with uncountable nouns.
  - I drink much coffe in the morning. He has little money.

・We use ‘more than’ with countable and uncountable nouns.
  - There are more people in Asia than in Europe. I drink more tea then coffee.

・We use ‘fewer than’ with countable nouns.
  - There are fewere people in Europe than in Asia.

・We use ‘less than’ with uncountable nouns.
  - I eat pasta than my husband.

・We use ‘the most’ with countable and uncountabke nouns.
  - He eat the most apples. She drink the most wine.

・We use ‘the fewest’ with countable nouns.
  - Of these three books, this book has the fewest pages.

・We use ‘the least’ with uncountable nouns.
  - I eat the least pasta in my family.

んー、、、、ぼりゅーみい。

positive –- many(c) + much(u) → more than(c)(u), the most(c)(u)

negative –- few(c) → fewere than(c), the fewest(c)
             -- little(u) → less than(u), the least(u)

って感じですね。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿