2010年9月20日月曜日

【PV】今日の学び_20100920

Private Lesson

いつもニュースLesson。
日本、中国とフランスにまつわる題材が多いのだが、今日は英国のお話。

【News Lesson】

・What springs to mind when you hear the word ‘alcohol’.
  - I like drinking alcohol. In fact, I drink it every weekend.
  × I like ‘alcohol’. I drink it every weekend.

・How is it that a country can let young people get so out of control?
  - Drinking can make us feel very happy therefore making it difficult for the country to control young people to stop.
  × I think we feels so happy with drinking when we are young, theregore a country can’t control young people.

・Do you have any experience of dealing with very drunk people?
  - I don’t have any experience of dealing with very drunk people, but I have experienced being drunk.
  × I don’t have any experience of dealing with very drunk people, but I have an experience being drunk.

・Do you think alcohol should be banned as a dangerous drug?
  - I don’t think so, but we should watch out for people drinking too much.
  × I don’t think so, but we should look for drinking too much.

・What do you think the ‘Life, Live it’ campaign is all about?
  - I think the ‘Life, Live it’ campaign is good to edification / education to young people.
  × I think the ‘Life, Live it’ campaign is good to edificiation to young people.

・What can we do to stop kids drinking?
  - We can share to young people about failure stories related to drinking. I have a lot of failure stories related to drinking!
  × We can talk with young people about failure stories with drinking. I have alot of failure stories with drinking!

・Why do you think so many teenagers are drinking these days?
  - I think it because there are many easy ways to drinking these days, for example in Japan, there are more pubs or bars compared to the past year.
  × I think it because there are many easy ways to drinking these days, for example in Japan, there are more pubs or bars than past year.

・What would you do if you had young children and they kept getting drunk?
  - I wouldn’t scold my children, but I let them think and realize why drinking alcohol isn’t good for them.
  × I wouldn’t scold my children, but I let them thinking what drinking an alcohol is wrong for them.

・Should underage drinking be made a criminal offense?
  - I think it shouldn’t be made a criminal offense, but I think older people should teach younger people about the dangers of drinking alcohol.
  × I think it shouldn’t be made a criminal offense, but I think older people should teach a danger of alcohol to young peole!

Hmmm…かゆいところに手が届く、というか。

「あぁ、この言葉はこう使うのか!」と目からウロコ。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿