2010年9月7日火曜日

【PV】今日の学び_20100907

Private Lesson

明日は早朝にプライベートレッスンあり。

その前に、今晩は宿題Writingをやってみる。

【News Lesson】

・I felt surprise.
  × I felt some surprise.

・I have a bad image with the word ‘forget’.

・I need to use a pen to meke write on some application forms in my job.

・I don’t think so because sometimes we need to do handwriting.

・Writing is needed when I want to organize my tought.
  × Writing something is…..

・I think it is a case by to case basis.

・China’s goverment should give many chances to people to excercise writing with a pen.

・Good handwriting can express my feelins better.

・I have spelling mistakes and I don’t know the rules of constructing sentences in English.

・I only need to practice writing.
  × I only need to practice of writing something.

…「×」を見てみると、無駄なwordが入っていることに気づく。someとか。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿