2010年9月18日土曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20100918

English Method

今日…といっても、深夜2時。容赦なく、Lessonはスタート。

今日はLesson25の途中から、ついにLesson26のラストまで。

・Have you got a dog?
  - No, I haven’t got a dog.

・What are you saying?
  - I’m saying that I haven’t got a dog.

・Give me an example of a verb in the infinitive, please.
  - For example, ‘to come’ is a vearb in the infinitive.

・Is ‘to sit’  a verb in the infinitive?
  - Yes, ‘to sit’ is a verb in the infinitive.

・What time is it?
  - It’s five o’clock.

・What time is it? What’s the time?
  - It’s ten past four.
  - It’s a quarter past one.
  - It’s half past two.
  - It’s ten to three.
  - It’s three minutes past five.
  - It’s twenty-seven minutes to six.

・Do you want to speak English well?
  - Yes, I want to speak English well.

・Do you want anything to drink at the moment?
  - No, I don’t want anything to drink at the moment.

・Whose is this pen?
  - This pen is yours.
  - That one is mine.

・Give me an example of a gerund, please.
  - ‘Coming’ is an example of a gerund.

・Is ‘driving’ an infinitive?
  - No, ‘driving’ isn’t an infinitive, but it’s a gerund.

・Is ‘to spell’ a gerund?
  - No, ‘to spell’ isn’t a gerund, but it’s an infinitive.

・Do you like reading books?
  - Yes, I like readking books.

・Do you prefer reading or writing letters?
  - I preger writing letters.

・What do you like doing on Saturday?
  - I like watching DVDs.

時間の言い方についてでてきた。

いつも迷うけど、頭の整理ができた今日。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿