2010年9月15日水曜日

【eTOC】今日の学び_20100915

English Teacher On Call

11月のTOEICに向けて、LESSONですねー。

【今日の出来事】

・I ate out with mycolleague we had hamburger for dinner.

・I enjoyed my work today, although I have been so busy with my job recently.

・I am assigned in Marketing Division.

・I’ve been working here for one year and a half.

・I’m looking back in our previous lesson.

・’mingling’ – When people walk around in a social setting and talk to a variety of people.

・It’s like getting to know each other.

【天気の話題】

・Can you believe all of this rain we’ve been haveing?

・It looks like it’s going to snow.

・It sure would be nice to be in Hawaii right about now.

・I hear they’re calling for thunderstorms all weekend.

・We couldn’t ask for a nicer day, couldn’t we?

・How about this weather?

・Did you order this sunshine?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿