2010年9月25日土曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20100925

English Method

今日はLesson35 から Lesson36 の途中マデ!

・When were you born?
  - I was born on the eights of July….

・What do you do when you get up in the morning?
  - I wash and dress when I get up in the morning.

・Do you put your clothes on in the evening?
  - No, I don’t put my clothes on in the evening, but I take them off.

・What time do you arrive in the classroom before the lesson?
  - I arrived in the classroom at nine a.m. before the lesson.

・Do you like holidays by the sea?
  - No, I don’t like holidays by the sea.

・What colour is the sky today?
  - The sky is blue today.

・How much is four times five?
  - Four times five is twenty.

・How many times a day do you eat?
  - I eat three times a day.

・How often do you have a holiday?
  - I have a holiday two times a year.

・When is it warm?
  - It’s warm in spring.

・Is it as warm in autumn as in spring?
  - No, it isn’t as warn in autumn as in spring,  but it’s cooler.

・Is it as warm at night as during the day?
  - No, it isn’t as warm at night as during the day, but it’s cooler.

・Do you have as many books as I have?
  - No, I don’t have as many books as you have, but I have fewer.

・Do you drink as much milk as tea?
  - No, I don’t drink as much milk as tea, but I drink less milk.

・Will I be here in 10 minutes’ time?
  - Yes, you will be here in 10 minutes’ time.

・Will they be in the classroom in twenty minutes’ time?
  - Yes, they will be in the classroom in twenty minutes’ time.

・Will she be here in five minutes’ time?
  - Yes, she’ll be here in five minutes’ time.

・Will they be in the classroom in ten hours’ time?
  - No, they won’t be in the classroom in ten hours’ time.

・Do you like walking in the rain?
  - Yes, I like walking in the rain.

・Does it rain a lot in your country?
  - No, it doesn’t rain a lot in my country.

・In which season in there heavy rain in this country?
  - There’s heavy rain in autumn in this counrty.

・What do you lik doing on a rainy day?
  - I like listening to the music on a rainy day.

・Can you cut your finger on a piece of glass?
  - Yes, you can cut your finger on a piece of glass.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿