2010年9月26日日曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20100926

English Method

今日はLesson36 の途中から Lesson38 の終わりまで!

ハイペースでススム。結構ぼりゅーみい。

今回のミソは「天気の言い方」かな。

・Do you carry an umbrella with you?
  - Yes, I sometimes carry an umbrella with me.

・Are there a lot of clouds today?
  - No, there aren’t a lot of clouds today.

・Was it cloudy yesterday?
  - Yes, it was cloudy yesterday.

・Do you think tomorrow will be a windy day?
  - No, I don’t think tomorrow will be a windy day.

・Do you have a lot of snow in your country in winter?
  - No, we don’t have a lot of snow in my country in winter.

・Do we have heavy fogs in this country?
  - No, we don’t have heavy fogs in this country.

・Can you see well when it’s foggy?
  - No, I can’t see well when it’s foggy.

・Is Spain a better place for a summer holiday than Sweden?
  - Yes, Spain is a better place for a summer holiday than Sweden.

・What is the best place for a winter holiday?
  - I think Austria is the best place for a winter holiday.

・What was your best subject at school?
  - My best subject at school was history.

・Is Sweden a worse place for a summer holiday than Spain?
  - Yes, Sweden is a worse place for a summer holiday than Spain.

・What is your worst subject at school?
  - My worst subject at school is mathmatics.

・Do you want to live in a big house in the country?
  - Yes, I want to live in a big house in the country.

・Is the air better in the city than in the country?
  - No, the air isn’t better in the city than in the country, but it’s worse.

・Is Luxembourg a very big country?
  - No, Luxemboug isn’t a very big country, but it’s a very small country.

・Do you get up very early or quite early?
  - I get up quite early, at seven a.m.

・The weather more pleasant in spring or in autumn?
  - The weather is more pleasant in spring.

・Is the weather good when it snows?
  - No, the weather isn’t good when it snows.

・Did we arrive in the classroom late for the lesson?
  - Yes, we arrived in the classroom late for the lesson.

・Is it quicker to go to France by ship than by bus?
  - No, it isn’t quicker to go to France by ship than by bus, but it’s slower.

・Is it slower to go to the USA by plane than by ship?
  - No, it isn’t slower to go to the USA by plane than by ship, but it’s quicker.

・Did you add sugar to your tea yeasterdy?
  - No, I didn’t add sugar to my tea yesterday.

・If you come to the classroom too early, what do you do?
  - If I come to the calssroom too early, I wait.

・Is it easy to drive when the road is very foggy?
  - No, it isn’t easy to drive then the road is very foggy.

・Is it pleasant to go for a walk on a fine day?
  - Yes, it is pleasant to fo for a walk on a fine day.

・Do you walk quickly when you have a lot of time?
  - No, I don’t walk quickly when I have a lot of time.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿