2010年9月23日木曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20100923

English Method

今日はAutumnal Equinox Day。

大雨の中、Lesson34の最後マデ。

・Can you see anything triangular in this room?
  - Yes, I can see something triangular in this room.

・Are you listing to the cars?
  - No, I’m not listening to the cars.

・Can you hear the voices in the next classroom?
  - Yes, I can hear the voices in the next classroom.

・What’s the past tense of ‘I am’?
  - The past tense of ‘I am’ is ‘I was’.

・What’s today’s date?
  - Today’s date is the twenty-third of September, two thousand and ten.

・What’s your date of birth?
  - My date of birth is the eights of July, nineteen…

・What’s his date of birth?
  - His date of birth is the twentieth of June, ninteen seventy-nine.

・What’s your birthday?
  - My birthday is on the eights of July.

・What’s her birthday?
  - Her birthday is on the twenty-sixth of September.

さまざまな日付の言い方に大苦戦。。。。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿