2010年9月9日木曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20100909

English Method

今日はLesson20の途中からLesson21の途中まで。

段々と頭で考えることが多くなってきている。。

・Is Italy north of Germany?
  - No, Italy isn’t north of Germany, but it’s south of Germany.

・Is Dover in the west of Great Britain?
  - No, Dover isn’t in the west of Great Britain, but it’s in the east.

・Are you from Germany or from Russian?
  - I’m neither from Germany, nor from Russian, but I’m from Japan.

・Does he speak Japanese or Chinese?
  - He speakes neither Japanese nor Chinese, but he speaks English.

・How many seconds are there in a minute?
  - There are sixty seconds in a minute.

・How many hours are there in a day?
  - There are twenty-four hours in a day.

・Give me some examples of adjectives, please.
  - Some examples of adjectives are: cold, hot and small.

・Do you live in a house or in a flat?
  - I live in a flat.

・Do you think much mineral water?
  - No, I don’t drink much mineral water, but I drink little mineral water.

・What’s the postcode for your town?
  - The postcode for my town is …

アパートのことを「flat」と言うそう。床、かと思った。。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿