2010年9月21日火曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20100921

English Method

思い立った時の深夜レッスン。
24時間営業は、心強いよなー。

てことで、Lesson30 の途中から、Lesson32 の途中まで。

・What’s this month?
  - This month is September.

・What’s the last month?
  - The last month was August.

・What will next month be?
  - Next month will be October.

・Do many people go jogging in the morning in this town?
  - Yes, meny people go jogging in the morning in this town.

・Do you ever play cards for money?
  - Yes, I sometimes play cards for money.

・What do we call our mother’s mother?
  - We call our mother’s mother our grandmather.

・Do children like playing with their grandparents?
  - Yes, children like playing with their grandparents.

・Which is the longest river in the world?
  - The Nile is the longest river in the world.

・Which is the highest mountain in the world?
  - Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world.

・Can you see anything made of iron here?
  - Yes, I can see something made of iron here.

・Which do you think is the most beautiful city in this country?
  - I think Paris is the most beautiful city in this country.

・Is your family more important to you than your friends?
  - Yes, my family is more important to me than my friends.

・Where is the ceiling?
  - The ceiling is above our heads.

・Is the pen above the picture?
  - No, the pen isn’t above the picture, but it’s below picture.

・Where do you buy your food from?
  - I buy my food from a supermarket.

・Which do you prefer: buying at the supermarket or buying in small shops?
  - I prefer buying at the supermarket / in small shops.

・Whrere do they sell fruit and vegetables?
  - They sell fruit and vegetables at the market.

・Are some people good at selling things?
  - Yes, some people are good at selling things.

・What are the four seasons?
  - The four seasons are spring, summer, autumn and winter.

・Do you ever go on holiday in winter?
  - Yes, I sometimes go on holiday in winter.

・Do you prefer holidays abroad or in your country?
  - I prefer holidays in my country.

・Which holidays do you think are more expensive?
  - I think holidays abroad are more expensive.

最後の2文のこの構文。にくいねー。

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿