2010年9月16日木曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20100916

English Method

ボリューミーな前回の復習を含め、
今回はLesson24の途中から、Lesson25の途中まで。

・Is this book yours?
  - No, that book isn’t mine, but it’s yours.

・What am I doing?
  - You’re going out of the classroom.

・What am I doing?
  - You’re coming into the classroom.

・Do you prefer orange juice instead of pear juice?
  - Yes, I prefer orange juice instead of pear juice.

・Do you prefer walking instead of going by car?
  - No, I don’t prefer walking instead of going by car, but I prefer going by car.

・Have you got a Japanease passport?
  - Yes, I have got a Japanese passport.

・Has she got blown hair?
  - No, she hasn’t got  blown hair, but she has black hair.

・Has the classroom got 12 chairs?
  - No, the classroom hasn’t got 12 chairs, but it has got 6 chairs.

・Has she got shoes?
  - Yes, she’s got shoes.

・Have I got a pink T-shirt.
  - No, you haven’t got a pink T-shirt.

んー、ついに過去分詞がでてきた!

次回は、Stage2のLast Lesson…

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿