2011年2月26日土曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110227

English Method

テンポよーく!新しい先生とレッスン。

Lesson110の途中からLesson111の途中まで。

・Do you realize how many people have their mobile phone stolen every year in this city?
  - No, I don’t realize how many people have their mobile phones stolen every year in this city.

・What do children use when they build sand castls on a beach?
  - Children use buckets and spades when they build sand castles on a beach.

・What can we use a bucket for?
  - We cau use a bucket for carrying or holding different things like earth or water.

・What do we do with a spade in a garden?
  - We turn the earth over or we dig with a spade in a garden.

・When we use ‘the kick the bucket’, does it mean that we have a lot of respect for the person that has died?
  - No, when we use ‘kick the bucket’, it means that we have little or no respect for the person that has died.

・What doctors usually advise ut to do if we want to be healthy?
  - Doctors usually advise us to eat healthy food and keep fit if we want to be halthy.

・Did you use to take you parents’ advice when you were younger?
  - No, I didn’t use to take my parents’ advice when I were younger.

・Have you ever been given bad advice?
  - Yes, I’ve been given bad advice.

・Could you slap someone if you were very angry?
  - Yes, I could slap someone if I were very angly.

・What would you do if you were suddenly slapped by a strangeer in the street?
  - If I were sudenly slapped by a stranger in the street, I’d punch him back.

・Should a teacher have the right to punish children if they behave badly?
  - Yes, a teacher have the right to punish children if they behave badly.

・Do you ever wonder what you have managed to spend all your money on?
  - Yes, I sometimes wonder what I’ve managed to spend all my money on.

・Have you ever wondered at how much money a rich person can earn?
  - Yes, i’ve wondered at how much money a rich person can earn.

・What other modern buildings should be considered a wonder?
  - The Burj al Arab in Dubai should be considered a wonder.

・Give me an example of a natural wonder your contry is famous for.
  - The mountains are an example of a natural wonder my country if famous for.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿