2011年2月25日金曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110225

English Method

春風にふかれながら…、Lesson109の途中から最後まで!

・Do we use the word ‘to’ after ‘make’ in the active voice?
  - No, we don’t use the word ‘to’ after ‘make’ in the active voice.

・Must we use it in the passive voice?
  - Yes, we must use it in the passive voice.

・What made you study English?
  - My work made me study English.

・How can the police make you drive carefully?
  - The police make you drive carefully by giving you high fines.

・How do parents sometimes make their children eat things they don’t want to eat?
  - Parents sometimes make their children eat things they don’t want to eat by giving gifts or promising them something.

・Did your parents force you to eat things you dind’t like when you were a child?
  - Yes, my parents forced me to eat things I don’t likd when I was a child.

・At what age are men made to join the army in this country?
  - Men aren’t made to join the army in this country.

・She made Peter sleep on the floor.
  - Peter was made to sleep on the floor.

・He has made me tell the truth.
  - I have been made to tell the truth.

・They make people pay.
  - People are made to pay.

・I can’t make him do it.
  - He can’t be made to do it.

・His mother is making him eat it.
  - He is bening made to eat it.

・Why do children sometimes bully younger ones at school?
  - Children sometimes bully younger ones at school because they were once bullied themselves.

・Where eles can on be bullied?
  - Onc can be bullied at work, in prison, or in the army.

・Have you ever heard about someone who has been bullied at work?
  - Yes, I’ve heard about someone who has been bullied at work.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿