2011年2月20日日曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110220

English Method

時代は「関係代名詞」へ。そしてLessonは106の途中まで。

・When do we use the relative pronoun / which / where / that ?
  - We use the relative pronoun which for things, where for places, that for people and things, instead of who or which.

・What’s the best place that you have ever been to for a weekend trip?
  - The best place that I’ve ever been to for a weekend trip is Hokkaido.

・What do we call a bar where you can order raw fish?
  - We call a bar where you can order raw fish a sushi bar.

・What are the objects which you couldn’t do without?
  - The object which I couldn’t do without are my computer and my cell phone.

・What things can you easily do without?
  - The hings which I can easily do without are my pen and homework.

・What things can you have to do without?
  - The hings which I have to do without holidays.

・Who’s the last person to whome you spoke just before the lesson?
  - My friend is the last person to whom I spoke just before the lesson.

・Who’s the writer whose books you love the most?
  - Stephen King is the writer whose books I love the most.

・What does it mean when we wave goodbye to somebody?
  - When we wave goodbye to somebody, it means that we say goodbye to them by waving.

・What would you do if you saw a friend of yours in a crowd and wanted to talk to him?
  - If I saw a friend of mine in a crowd and wanted to talk to him, I’d wave to him.

・Do you get on well with your next-door neigbour?
  - Yes, I get on well with my next-door neigbour.

・Why’s it important to get on well with our neigbours?
  - It’s important to get on well with our neigbours because they can help us in need.

・Did you always get on well with all your classmates at school?
  - No, I didn’t always get on well with all my classmates at school.

・Describe your neigbourhood.
  - My neighbourhood’s a very quiet place. There are a few blocks, a small market and charch within a ten-minute walk.

・What kind of shops are there in your neighbourhood?
  - There are some grocery stores, there’s a car shop and a convenient store in my neighbourhood.

・How far is it from your house to the nearest chemist’s?
  - I think it’s about 1 km from my house to the nearest chemist’s.

・Have you ever bought a book from an Internet bookshop?
  - Yes, I bought a book from an Internet bookshop.
  - Because it was cheap.

・Why do you have to be careful when driving a car?
  - You have to be careful when driving a car because otherwise you may cause an accident.

・Why people work?
  - People work because otherwise they’d have no money to live.

・What kind of person do we call a genius?
  - We call a genius someone who’s very intelligent.

・Who’s the real genius of our time?
  - I think Bill Gates is the real genius of our time.

・Do you know a person who’s of high intelligence?
  - Yes, I know a person who’s of high intelligence.

・Do you believe there are intelligent forms of life on other planets?
  - Yes, I believe there are intelligent forms of life on other planets.

・Who was the inventor of the telephone?
  - A.G. Bell was the inventor of the telephone.

・Would most men prefer their wives to bear them a son or a daughter?
  - Most men prefer their wives to bear them a son.

・Do you think a man could bear the pain of giving birth to a child?
  - Yes, I think a man could bear the pain of giving birth to a child.

・Whey should fathers be allowed in the hospital room at the birth of their children?
  - Fathers should be allowed in the hospital room at the birth of their children because it’s easier then for the mother to give birth to the child.

・What’s the greatest physical pain you’ve ever borne?
  - The greatest physical pain I’ve ever borne was when I broke my leg.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿