2011年1月15日土曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110115

English Method

Stage6も終わり。Lesson97の途中から最後まで!

・Do you know of a lake with water that is so clean that you can see fish below the surface of the water?
  - Yes, I know of a lake with water that is so clean that you can see fish below the surface or the water.

・What is a rought voice?
  - A rough voice is a voice that is unpleasant to listen to.

・What is a smooth voice?
  - A smooth voice is a voice that is nice to hear, without rough sounds.

・What is rough weather?
  - Rough weather is wild and there are a lot of storms.

・What would it mean if I said I have a rough idea of what I want to do next summer?
  - If you said you had a rough idea of what you wanted to do next summer, it would mean that you know more or less what you want to do next summer.

・At a rough guess, how many people do you think there are in the UK?
  - At a rough guess, I think there are about 60 million people in the UK.

・Would you like me to introduce you to a famouse singer?
  - Yes, I’d like you to introduce me to a famouse singer.

・Why do factries introduce new methods of production?
  - Factories introduce new methods of production because they want to produce things faster and cheaper.

・Would the introduction of a new tax make you happy?
  - No, the introduction of a new tax wouldn’t make me happy.
  - Because I would have less money.

・What’s often at the beginning of a book?
  - There’s often an introduction at the beggining of a book.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿