2011年1月4日火曜日

【DME】今日の学び_20110104

English Method

Grammer Lessonをはさんで、Lesson90の途中からLesson91の途中まで!

・Why do doctors sometimes operate on people in hospital?
  - Doctors sometimes operate on people in hospital because they’re seriously ill.

・Would you be afraid if you neede to have an operation?
  - Yes, I’d be afraid if I needed to have an operation.

・Do you agree that whoever can learn a language if they really want to?
  - Yes, I agree that whoever can learn a language if they really want to.
  - Because learning a language is not very difficult.

・Can you always do whatever you want to?
  - No, I can’t always do whatever I want to.
  - Because I have to think about other people.

・If you could travel wherever you wanted to, where would you go?
  - If you could travel wherever I wanted to, I’d go to Europe.
  - Because there are many historical praces there.

・Can you have a holiday whenever you want to?
  - Yes, I can have a holiday whenever I want to.

・When do we use the expression ‘have something done’?
  - We use the expression ‘have something done’ when somebody does something for us because we don’t want to do it or can’t do it ourselves.

・If you were very rich, would you still do your housework yourself?
  - No, if I were very rich, I wouldn’t  do my housework myself any more, but I’d have it done for me.
  - Because I could pay someone for doing it.

・Did you ever have your homework done by your friends when you were at school?
  - Because I was a little too lazy.

・Do we sometimes have to tell people to shut up, although it’s impolite?
  - Yes, we sometimes have to tell people to shut up, although it’s impolite.
  - For example, when they won’t stop talking.

・What’s an island?
  - An island is a piece of land surrounded by water, e.g. on a river or an ocean.

・How many oceans are there on Earth?
  - There are five oceans on Earth.
  - Yes, I can name them: the Pacific, Atlantic, Arctic, Southeren and Indian Oceans.

・Describe a desert, please.
- A desert is a hot place full of sand.

・What’s a desert island?
  - A desert is land is an island where no people ive.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿